Dear speakers, dear friends of AIFREF,
we hereby inform you that we have received contributions well beyond the indicated deadline. For this reason and also because we could not initiate referral requests during the summer holidays, the process will be started shortly.
As in all Conferences, publication requires a curation time of 12/18 months, in our case, we also have the opportunity to select the best contributions to submit them for refereeing in some journals in band A with which we are formalising calls, and for this reason we have not yet announced anything on the website. Beyond this selection and valuable opportunity for career purposes, we will in any case publish the contributions in an ANVUR-listed volume.
Contributions that need to be revised in terms of structure, language revision, etc., as is the case with any scientific publication, will have to be improved for publication, but the line of the AIFREF Congress Board2022 is to favour publication by also accompanying the improvement process.
Greetings and best wishes for a Happy Academic Year to all
AIFREF Scientific Committee
How to Submit an Abstract
Communications / Posters / Contribution to Symposia are open.
Rules of participation and Topics
The Congress organization committee will try to regroup, as much as possible, the research proposal sent in the appropriate thematic areas. Therefore, for each proposal of communication, please indicate in which thematic axis it fits, namely:
Social and educational services
Health care services
Sport and health
Society and territory
Media, technologies, digital communication
Art and music
Nature-based education and integral ecology
It is also possible to send the work on a theme not present in the list, which will involve acceptance by the Scientific Committee.
1. Create an Account
- Create an account by filling in the form you find in the website and await approval mail
- Use the first Author’s or the Coordinator’s personal information to register
- The information requested are: Name, e-mail, Institution, Address, Country, Phone
- You can enter up to 4 authors for one submission, you need all their personal information to be inserted as well
2. Submit Abstract Online
- Use the dedicated web page to send your summary which will be subject to the evaluation of the Scientific Committee.
Follow the MODELS proposed:
– Communication: Short oral presentations (15 minutes + 5 minutes discussion) joint into 90/120 minutes’ sessions running in parallel in several rooms all at once. Presentations are to be put together thematically or by the language used. Authors may submit their research as well as practical demonstrations.
– Poster: Research presented not orally but in writing, printed on a big-format paper, displayed throughout the whole congress. The poster should be in vertical, lenght 70 cm height 100 cm.
– Contribution to Symposia: Oral presentation (15 minutes + short discussion). 4 interventions thematically connected presentations forming one symposium. Results of any research may be submitted for symposium presentation.
- In the summary, specify the context, the description of contribution, the main results and the conclusions
- In addition to the summary, submit the title of the contribution and the thematic axis (key words) to which it refers
- The summary must be directly written on the website, containing maximum 350 words
Call for submissions will close on October 15, 2021
- Call for submissions has been postponed. NEW DATE: January 30, 2022 / CLOSED
3. Review Process
- Your abstract will be submitted to a Reading Committee and then you will receive an email with the outcome
- If your abstract get accepted you will be requested to send your Communication / Poster / Contribution to a Symposium
in order to be published
- UPDATED Authors Guidelines:Due to multiple requests, full papers will be accepted until the end of June. We inform you also that the full text could be sent at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
It will be admitted in one of the two official languages of the Congress: French, English
The submissions will be published with an ISBN code and a publisher listed in the ANVUR directory.Title and subtitle 10 words maximum
Abstract: as already submitted we will give you extra information if required by the publisher
The text of your article is maximum 30,000 characters (including spaces).
Font: Times New RomanSpacing: 1
Margin: top = 6 cm; bottom = 6.2 cm; left = 5.5 cm; right: 5.5 cm
Bibliographic references in the text mention in parentheses the name of the author(s) and the date of the publication. For example, we find in the text (Pourtois, 2006); (Pourtois, Desmet, 2006); (Pourtois, Desmet, Kalubi, Obalatierra et Alter, 2001); (Kalubi, 2009, p. 24); (Pourtois et al., 2002) .
The citations and the Bibliographic references at the end of the text follow the rules defined by the American Psychological Association (APA, see www.apa.org)